Emsisoft Anti-Malware excels at VB100 June 2013
The results for Emsisoft Anti-Malware in the latest VB100 test, carried out on Windows Server 2012, were outstanding:
100% detection of all standard and extended WildList samples and zero false positives, with fast installation of the software and minimal memory usage while running. Plus: a perfect stability rating, which was achieved by only 4 out of over 40 products submitted!
Therefore Emsisoft Anti-Malware was awarded with the VB100 award for June 2013. Together with achieving 100% protection in the AV-Comparatives Real-World Protection Test and MRG-Effitas recently, this is another major victory for Emsisoft this year. Let’s take a look at these remarkable test results:
- On demand Standard & Extended Wildlist: 100%
- On access Standard & Extended Wildlist: 100%
- 0 False Positives, 0 Warnings
- Time taken to install: 2:55min (worst performances by our competitors >15min!)
- Stability rating: Solid (awarded to 4/31* products, highest possible stability ranking)
Virus Bulletin concludes:
- “[…] Emsisoft has been doing pretty well in our tests lately”
- “The product is friendly and simple…”
- “Installing and updating was zippy, with no reboots needed, …”
- “Detection was solid, with good scores throughout.“
About Virus Bulletin
Virus Bulletin conducts some of the most respected tests in the Anti-Virus industry, as a neutral authority. We are proud to announce that Emsisoft Anti-Malware has once again achieved the VB100 award in June 2013. The full report can be found in the June 2013 edition of Virus Bulletin.
* out of over 40 products initially submitted, a few were excluded from the list of participants due to unreliability.Emsisoft Emergency Kit 4.0 released!