Emsisoft Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 released!
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 is a maintenance update for improved malware cleaning and stability.
- Improved behavior blocking rule processing.
- Improved handling of objects infected by multiple malware.
- Fixed an issue with repeated downloads of specific updates.
- Fixed a problem with removal of specific cookies.
- Fixed a wrong behavior of the licensing system.
- Fixed bug “A major problem has prevented the application from starting”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented resetting of certain registry value names under HKU.
- Surf Protection host list loading bug fixed.
- Incorrectly alerted hosts for disabled categories fixed.
- Crash on quarantine rescan after online update fixed.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes 27 language-packs (English, German, French, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese).
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 8.1 runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 with full x64 support from Windows Vista onwards.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server 8.1 is specialized in server protection and runs on Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
All customers who own a valid Emsisoft Anti-Malware licence will receive the new version as usual at no cost through online updates. If you are new to Emsisoft, you can test Emsisoft Anti-Malware for 30 days at no cost and without any obligations. You may download the latest installation file from the Emsisoft Anti-Malware product page right away.
The price for the initial year is US$ 39.95 with discounts for multi-year and multi-seat packages. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is also included in the Emsisoft Internet Security Pack.
Consecutive years are available at 25% off with an extra 5% discount for each additional year as a loyalty bonus. See the license renewal page for details.
Emsisoft malware removal guarantee:
Specially trained malware removal experts will help you clean your system. The service is free of charge, even if you don’t use any Emsisoft product. Malware removal help is available in the Emsisoft Support Forums.
Emsisoft 3-for-1 Bonus