Emsisoft Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 released!
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 is a maintenance update for improved performance and protection.
- Adds support for detecting malicious Chrome and Firefox extensions.
- Adds general support of newest Firefox and Chrome developer versions.
- Adds support for detecting possibly unwanted system settings.
- Improved infection categorization.
- Internal optimizations to reduce the number of required signatures and memory consumption.
- Removed Outlook integration as it became obsolete for safety.
- Removed cookie scan as it became obsolete for safety.
- Enhanced error logging routines.
- Problem with Security Wizard reappearing after completed installation – fixed.
- Bug with filenames in email notifications – fixed.
- Several potential memory corruptions and memory leaks – fixed.
- Problem with handling of specific network shares – fixed.
- Problem with files being occasionally detected as folders and folders as files – fixed.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes 27 language-packs (English, German, French, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese).
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 8.1 runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 with full x64 support from Windows Vista onwards.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server 8.1 is specialized in server protection and runs on Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
DDoS Attacks Affect Cloudflare and Bitcoin Exchange