Show us Why you Party with Emsisoft – Illustration Contest
Nothing kills a good party like malware. That’s why Emsisoft’s got your back.
We turned 10 years, and to celebrate a decade of accomplishments we’ve decided to hold a contest. Our initial plan was pin-the-tail on the donkey, but it just isn’t the same on the computer. We then wanted to do musical chairs and a piñata, but since we’re a virtual company we don’t really have the space. And since we’re only 10, a bar crawl is out of the question.
So we want you to Show us Why you Party with Emsisoft.
Submit a self-crafted illustration of any kind or a short video (30sec max) showing us why Emsisoft is your Anti-Malware of Choice. When the music stops, we’ll pick our favorite submissions and hand out some prizes.
What you can win: Prizes worth over 2000€ !
Top 3 Submissions
3×1 brand new Google Nexus 7 (2013)
incl. Emsisoft Mobile Security license (1 year)
incl. Emsisoft Anti-Malware (3PC license, 1 year)
10×1 Emsisoft Anti-Malware (3 PCs, 1 year)
20×1 Emsisoft Anti-Malware (1 PC, 1 year)
Some Ideas to Get You Started
From the COMSS.RU Why Emsisoft is Awesome Contest
How to enter
- Contest entry to be sent as an image attachment (.jpg or .png) OR link to video on Youtube to [email protected], including full name of the contestant and country of origin.
- Email subject line must be “Emsisoft is Awesome – My Contest Submission 2014”.
- Entry to be sent by April 9th, 2014 before 23:59
- Submissions between March 26th – April 9th, 2014
- Selection of nominees by Emsisoft jury and presentation in the Emsisoft blog until April 16th, 2014
- Public vote between April 16th – April 30th, 2014 (to be announced)
- Final selection of winners of both user vote and jury selection by the Emsisoft team on May 2nd, 2014
The fine print
Like any competition, the Emsisoft Illustration Contest isn’t without a few rules. In order for everything to go above board, we have put some effort into phrasing the rules as clearly as possible. By submitting a draft to the Emsisoft Illustration Contest, contestants expressly agree to the following terms and conditions:
- A valid Emsisoft license is explicitly not required to participate.
- By submitting my entry, I agree to participate in the Emsisoft Illustration Contest. The entry can be in the form of a drawing, a storyboard, a painting, an illustration, a video or the like. In order to claim rights to participation, the draft must be received by Emsisoft no later than 9 April 23:59.
- By submitting my entry, I assure Emsisoft that it has been shot, drawn or created and produced either all by myself or that any persons involved in its creation have agreed to irrevocably grant me all rights of use of the draft as an exclusive, non-limited right, which means that I can make unrestricted use of it.
- If my entry violates any third parties’ rights, Emsisoft reserves the right to disqualify me from participation, and I pledge myself to maintain Emsisoft free of any claims as well as costs and damages that may result therefrom.
- By submitting my work, I am aware of it being made publicly available, distributed, presented for others to comment on or evaluate and, if applicable, download, in case of it being awarded a prize.
- My entry may not have any contents that represent racism, physical violence of any kind, sexual abuse of any group or violations of any third parties’ rights (such as trademark or personal rights).
- I allow Emsisoft to store and use the data submitted with my entry (name, e-mail) for the purpose of this contest and during its term. No data will be transferred to third parties not involved in organizing this contest. I can revoke this agreement at any time in writing, which will prevent me from any further participation in this contest.
- I agree, irrevocably, to have my name and entry published and used for the purpose of advertising if I turn out to be among the winners.
- By the deadline of this contest, Emsisoft will nominate in its sole discretion several entries that the fans of Emsisoft will be able to vote for in a public voting on Emsisoft’s blog in order to find a winner. There is no claim as to being awarded any prizes.
- Winners are nominated by Emsisoft by the deadline of this contest and will be individually notified. The presentation of awarded works is not the same as and may differ from the actual winners. Emsisoft reserves the right to award participants and their entries as remarkable in the future as well.
- Emsisoft is entitled to exclude individual persons from this contest if there is legitimate reason to do so, such as violation of eligibility requirements, illegal interference with this contest or the like.
- There is no recourse to legal action. Non-cash prizes cannot be paid out or transferred to others.
- If any provision within this agreement is invalid, it shall not invalidate this agreement or any other provisions therein; the provision in question shall instead be replaced by a new one that corresponds to its intended purpose and is permitted by law.
- Emsisoft employees and those aﬃliated with the contest are not allowed to enter to win. This includes family members.
Exploring Uncharted Waters: The Deep Web and Tor