Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9 Beta available
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9 in a nutshell:
- A collection of handy virus- and malware-cleaning utilities.
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner + Emsisoft Commandline Scanner + Emsisoft BlitzBlank.
- The only 100% portable dual-engine emergency scanner around: No installation required, just unpack and run.
- Based on the award-winning scanning technology of Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- Completely free of charge for private use: No hidden fees, no annoying ads, no toolbars, no other crap bundles.
- A perfect second opinion scanner that complements any existing antivirus software.
- Privacy conscious: No internet connection required. Not just a cloud scanner, but a full virus/malware cleaning toolkit.
Best use cases:
- Get a second opinion if your computer behaves unexpectedly sluggish, even when there is an antivirus used. Just download and run the emergency scanner.
- Help friends with infected computers by cleaning them. Just put the scanner on any USB stick and scan the infected computer offline.
- Clean customer computers if you’re a professional helpdesk, PC repair shop or system administrator. Clone an emergency scanner USB stick as often as required.
New in Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9:
- Strongly simplified usage thanks to the completely rewritten user interface which is based on the new Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9.
- Improved malware detection and enhanced removal routines that ensure that cleaned machines always remain useful and are still able to boot.
- New logs sections to keep a better overview of scans, quarantine actions and online updates.
- Redesigned licensing system for professional use.
Unique Emsisoft goodies:
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9 also includes the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner that experts call “one of the most sophisticated command line scanners around”. It makes all features of the Windows scanner available at the command line, perfect for use in automated batch scripts.
- Emsisoft BlitzBlank is a little tool that allows you to delete any file or registry key, no matter how well it tries to protect itself against removal.
Join the beta test!
While there might be a few minor bugs left in the current build, we feel confident that it already meets most users’ expectations. That’s why we’d like to invite you to try the current beta version and tell us what you think.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9 Beta Download Note: The beta test has ended and the product is available on our website now.
Feel free to share your experience – we’re thankful for all user input!
Don't Download That Facebook Color Change App. It's Malware.