Stable update: Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Internet Security 220.127.116.1199 released
In by Mariska on December 3, 2014 | English
- Improved GUI loading speed for other than en-us languages.
- Improved license renewal behavior.
- Improved functionality for all grid columns (auto-width, sorting).
- Improved Behavior Blocker logging for application rules.
- Improved behavior for Alert windows: no focused default button to avoid accidental confirmations.
- Improved functionality for the Quarantine submission form (added ‘Back’ button’).
- Improved column header sort indicators for all grids.
- Improved functionality for detections from scan results: manual addition to the white list as ‘file’.
- Improved “Add file” button on quarantine page now allows to add multiple files.
- Improved stability and GUI enhancements.
- Fixed a possible memory corruption.
- Fixed an issue causing an ‘SQLLite 5′ error.
- Fixed an issue with multiple confirmations in the factory defaults feature.
Emsisoft Internet Security:
- Improved Installer checks on required Microsoft patches and existence of Virtual Box.
- Improved Firewall logging for application rules.
- Improved Firewall application rule’s additions. (automatic).
- Improved Firewall performance and stability.
- Fixed a network blocking issue during raised Firewall Alert.
- Fixed an issue where addition of a CIDR network rule caused a lockup.
- Fixed a network shares being blocked issue.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware wins VB100 Award!