Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 188.8.131.5254 released
In Emsisoft News, Update EAM by Frank on January 5, 2016 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch
This update will require an application restart.
- New: Customer support dialog.
- Fixed: Occasional issue where behavior blocker alerted on a trusted program behavior.
- Fixed: Occasional crashes related to: ‘List index out of bounds’, TUpdatesGUIHandler.LoadLocale’, ‘TUpdatesGUIHandler.LoadLocale’, ‘TRegistryProxy.CheckoutJournal’, ‘TSortedList.Destroy’.
- Fixed: Occasional issue where the license dialog was blocked by a firewall alert in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Issue where whitelist checkbox states were not stored.
- Fixed: Occasional issue where the state of the setting ‘Enable real-time protection at startup’ was not saved correctly.
- Fixed: Issue where the updater stuck in ‘Initializing’ phase.
- Fixed: Crash during application of a firewall rules template for Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Improved: IPv6 firewall rules processing in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Improved: Quarantine list processing optimization.
- Improved: Export/import of scheduled scans settings as separate option.
- Improved: Permissions for behavior blocker grid context menu and permissions screen.
- Improved: Behavior Blocker list: context menu: quarantine program: tries to kill the process before quarantining.
- Improved: Scan behavior during reload of signatures.
- Improved: Focus set on most recent log records.