Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 11.8 released
In Emsisoft News, Update EAM by Frank on June 2, 2016 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch
Protecting your information with hard disk encryption – what you need to know
This update will require an application restart.
- Improved: File guard speed performance.
- Improved: Ransomware detection in Behavior Blocker.
- Improved: Default actions in Behavior Blocker settings.
- Improved: Added a new ‘Last update’ column in the license selection dialog that helps finding un-used licenses in multi-seat environments.
- Improved: Updater now supports multiple behavior blocker updates without a computer restart.
- Improved: Game mode now automatically detects full-screen mode.
- Improved: License key validation and mapping.
- Improved: Support for ICMPv6 for IPv6 firewall rules in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Improved: IGMP’s auto-rule for system- and excluded processes for Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Occasional crash when starting Emsisoft Security Center from tray icon with limited permissions.
- Fixed: Missing texts/non-functional buttons in Emsisoft Security Center on Windows 7 systems.
- Fixed: Factory defaults did not clear log files and ‘Malware objects detected so far’ counter.
- Fixed: Double log record is added after a file restore from quarantine.