Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 11.9 released
In Emsisoft News, Update EAM by Frank on July 1, 2016 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch
This update will require an application restart for Emsisoft Anti-Malware and a computer restart for Emsisoft Internet Security.
- New: ‘Next update’ tooltip on Last Update time indicator.
- Improved: Quarantined items counter on the overview page.
- Fixed: Appearance of renew license dialog after application restart.
- Fixed: Issue with hosts import.
- Fixed: Crash during manual submission of a quarantined file.
- Fixed: Default scheduled scan performance settings applied after deploy from Emsisoft Enterprise Console.
- Fixed: Main screen position after computer start.
- Fixed: Occasional issue with ‘Quarantine selected’ and ‘Delete selected’ buttons.
- Fixed: Firewall compatibility issues for Emsisoft Internet Security.
Apocalypse: Ransomware which targets companies through insecure RDP