Emsisoft Emergency Kit 11.9 released
In Emsisoft News, Update EEK by Frank on August 10, 2016 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 126.96.36.19908 released. This is a minor release that adds improvements in usability, compatibility and stability.
- Improved: License key validation and mapping.
- Improved: Update process.
- Improved: Computer name added to scan log.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/?” and “/help” even if no valid key installed.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/k” and “/u” combination in one commandline.
- Improved: A2CMD /? wording.
- Fixed: Various occasional crash bugs.
- Fixed: Issue with button order.
- Fixed: Occasional issue with ‘Quarantine selected’ and ‘Delete selected’ buttons.