Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.2 released
In Emsisoft News, Update EAM by Frank on January 3, 2017 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch
This update will require an application restart.
- New: Environment variables tester in the exclusions screen.
- Improved: Email validation in the false positives submit screen.
- Improved: Administrator mode timeout settings.
- Improved: Minor GUI improvements.
- Improved: Protection paused indicator on the Overview screen.
- Improved: CPU load during update process.
- Improved: Behavior Blocker: correct processing of exclusions for apps that are started after an exclusion was added.
- Improved: Quarantine Re-scan procedure.
- Improved: Path used by the update process moved to \ProgramData\Emsisoft\updates
- Improved: Pre-installation check for Kaspersky and AVG Antivirus/Internet Security due to program incompatibilities
- Fixed: Firewall application rules processing for files that are not accessible at boot time (encrypted drives) in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Memory leak in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Occasional ‘Internal processing error’ issue during update.
- Fixed: Update log parsing issue.
- Fixed: Main screen out of position.
- Fixed: Occasional issue where File Guard did not start after a program restart.
Emsisoft Releases Free Decrypter for OpenToYou Ransomware