Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 11.6 released
In Emsisoft News, Update EAM by Frank on March 31, 2016 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch
This update will require an application restart.
- Improved: Emsisoft Security Center startup speed.
- Improved: Restore process of false positives after a Quarantine Re-scan.
- Improved: Stability of import hosts file in Surf Protection.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/?” and “/help” even if no valid key installed.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/k” and “/u” combination in one commandline.
- Improved: A2CMD /? wording.
- Improved: Malware removal on reboot.
- Fixed: Surfprotection now doesn’t show alert in Game mode.
- Fixed: A silent scheduled scan now doesn’t open Emsisoft Security Center.
- Fixed: Occasional crash “TEmsiEdit.SetBounds”.
- Fixed: Update percentage indicator in the tray icon hint.