Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 22.214.171.12485 released. This is a maintenance release for improved usability, speed, detection and stability.
Note: Update to 126.96.36.19985 requires a computer reboot.
Download now: Emsisoft Anti-Malware free trial.Antivirus software from the world’s leading ransomware experts. Get your free trial today. Try It Now
- New notification with scan statistics after boot, if PC was shutdown by ‘Shutdown computer on scan completion’.
- New scheduled scans button on scan dialog.
- New context menu for application rules dialog.
- Redesigned and improved core driver modules.
- Improved Behavior Blocker digital signature check on computer startup.
- Improved update process.
- Improved automatic update scheduler.
- Improved logging details for Behavior Blocker/File Guard/Web Protection.
- Improved automatic refreshing of logs.
- Improved ‘Restore’ and ‘Save copy’ from Quarantine now shows a dialog asking if you want to add the file to white-list.
- Improved ‘Restore from Quarantine’ now shows a dialog asking if you want to overwrite an existing file.
- Improved whitelist grid keyboard navigation.
- Improved installation wizard: Now requires a reboot at the last step instead of after scan when malware has been found.
- Improved installation wizard: Fixed verification of correct installation.
- Improved support for TLS for email notifications.
- Improved loading of hosts file in Protection/Web Protection.
- Improved stability and GUI enhancements.
- Fixed a possible install wizard hang after entering an incorrect license key.
- Fixed an occasional issue where ‘Application changed’-alert resulted in a loop.
- Fixed a crash on GUI unload after “Shutdown on scan finish”, if auto-quarantine option selected.
- Fixed repeated removable drive notification.
- Fixed an issue where sending a test email froze the GUI.
- Fixed a possible application crash on PC shutdown.
- Fixed a possible install wizard hang when an invalid license key was entered.
- Fixed an issue with the notification area icon context menu.
- Fixed an issue with Web Protection for Chromium based browsers.
- Fixed an issue in Windows safe mode.
Emsisoft Internet Security:
- New ‘Block All’ feature for ‘Firewall In’ and ‘Firewall Out’ on application rules dialog.