Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.2.0.8461 – with BETA updates enabled:
This update will require an application restart.
- New: Behavior Blocker alert option “Auto resolve, notifications for threats only”, which replaces the previous default setting “Auto resolve, with lookup notifications”.
- New: Ability to permanently disable “Recommended reading” notifications.
- New: Shortcut button “Fix now” to resolve any non- or partially- protected product states.
- Improved: Automatic licence remapping.
- Improved: Factory reset now resets grids and Emsisoft Security Center screen position.
- Improved: Compatibility with Windows Security Center.
- Fixed: Export of hostrules in Settings / Export settings.
- Fixed: Occasional freezes of scan tasks.
- Several minor UI/UX improvements for a smoother workflow, i.e. reworded malware notifications.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.