We’ve just released Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2020.1.0.9915 beta. You will have to enable beta updates to get this version.
We’re changing the product versioning to always reflect the current/release month instead of the previous/development month. Version 2019.12, therefore, becomes 2020.1.
- New color-coded menu badges.
Our improved left side menu now provides quick access to relevant information, such as an indicator for active scans, new items in quarantine, or new critical events. When the menu is in full expanded style, colored icons with animations or numbers will tell you what’s going on.
– Scan: Flashing blue dot during active scans. Changes to red when malware is found. Solid color when the scan is paused.
– Quarantine: Blue dot indicates objects in quarantine. Orange for newly quarantined objects.
– Logs: Orange dot indicates new important events.
- New Google Authenticator support.
When logging in with your Emsisoft user account, you can now choose to have your identity verified with Google Authenticator instead of a one-time code sent by email. Applies to logins in the software to activate a license and also to logins at MyEmsisoft (Cloud Console). Please enable Google Authenticator in your MyEmsisoft user profile.
- Improved app restart behavior on scanner findings.
- Improved window design.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.