We are proud to announce a major new functionality that helps security admins to stay ahead of potential online attacks.
Your Emsisoft workspace now contains a new menu item ‘Reports’. There you will see a pre-configured report that shows all security-related activities of your workspace of the past 30 days (or any other date range), such as:
- Summary: Provides a high-level overview of what was going on in the workspace, including license information, seat usage, issues, protection statistics, and more.
- Protection: Lists all your devices, similar to the devices grid on the workspace dashboard.
- Infections: A chart that shows all infection events on all devices in the selected period, similar to the infections chart on the workspace dashboard.
- Infection Details: Lists all infection events of all devices in historical order, including threat details.
- Quarantine: Lists all objects that were in quarantine on any devices in the workspace at any time within the selected period.
- Issues: A timeline of all protection related issues that were detected on any device in the workspace.
- Policies: Hierarchical lists of all protection and permission policies in the workspace, including the number of custom policy edits and the number of devices in each policy group.
- Deployments: A timeline of all install and uninstall actions on any device in the workspace.
- Audit Log: Lists all settings modifications and user logins of the workspace.
You can create as many reports as you need and freely edit the included sections to your requirements, as well as the selected time period. While managers may prefer to receive a high-level overview, tech-minded staff usually wants to include as much information as possible in reports.
Professional security admins and managed service providers can also co-brand reports with their own logo.
Scheduled data snapshots
Reports can easily be scheduled to generate snapshots of a certain point in time, such as the end of the week, month or year. Those data snapshots are saved in your workspace and can also be pushed to you by email or alternatively to a webhook for further automated processing.
Please see the user guide for more details: Working with reports
Report templates for MSPs
Managed service providers that participate in the Emsisoft Partner Program will enjoy the ability to create report templates that can be applied to their managed workspaces.
All 2020.12 improvements in a nutshell
Device protection (desktop)
- Added proxy support for web and MSI installers.
- Improved Windows Security Center integration.
- Improved handling of quick-fix issues.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.
Management console (web app)
- New reports feature.
- New ‘Fix all issues’ button at workspace dashboard and notifications sidebar.
- Improved installation token handling.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.
How to obtain the new version
As always, so long as you have auto-updates enabled in the software, you will receive the latest version automatically during your regularly scheduled updates, which are hourly by default.
Note to Enterprise users: If you have chosen to receive “Delayed” updates in the Update settings for your clients, they will receive the new software version no earlier than 30 days after the regular “Stable” availability. This gives you time to perform internal compatibility tests before a new version gets rolled out to your clients automatically.
Have a great and well-protected day!
Protect your device with Emsisoft Anti-Malware.Did your antivirus let you down? We won’t. Download your free trial of Emsisoft Anti-Malware and see for yourself. Start free trial